Friday, October 14, 2005

Day 1

Well my search for Longshot began today. I went to the X-mansion to gain some help from that leech, Rogue. I never would have talked to the woman if I didn't need to find that damn husband of mine. He hasn't been to one of my shows in so long. It is great that Rogue is dating Gambit now or else she would have found him and tried to seduce him. Wench. Anyways, I asked Rogue to see if she had any memories to see where he would go since she absorbed him in the past. Unfortunately she had none. It was a positive thing since I didn't have to spend much time with her but oh well. I must search for more ways to find him. I hope he's not hiding in Mojo's world again. Argh. The last thign I want to do is babysit x-babies again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

But...But...what about us?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Don't worry Deadpool you'll still have a place in the hot tub with me.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Just so you know Alison, I ran a search of the nearby area and didn't find him. Good luck with your hunt.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home