Saturday, October 15, 2005

Day 2

Well my attempt to find Longshot today pointed out to be well... pointless. I actually asked Logan for assistance. I figured since he is already in everything marvel, one more thing couldn't hurt him. Anyway, my day consisted of listening to Logan growl everytime he smelt something. He apparently has connections with everyone from everywhere. I finally gave up and told him that I had a concert to practice for. Longshot better have a good reason for why he's missing. I've already spent too much time with people I don't like. I think I need to relax in the hot tub with Deadpool again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm sorry your having so much trouble trying to find Longshot. To help spread the word about your search, I have linked to site on my blog.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Thanks Professor. You're a big help.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Just replace him with Shatterstar, he's got four fingers and weird eye right? Same thing, and saves time.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home