Monday, October 17, 2005

Well I think I may have to give up on finding that husband of mine. If he wanted to talk to me, he would. Oh well, there are plenty of men out there. Sides, he probably would't like how loose our relationship is. Anyways apparently there was some aliens in my basement. That Hellfire Club is so rude. One time they threw a dead cat on my stage when I was singing. Of course I got back at them but that doesn't matter. I will have to devise a plan to get back at them again..

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think you're making the right choice, Alison. Sometimes it's best just to move on. I have a feeling that Longshot will be turning up in the not too distant future. Worst case scenario is that he is deceased, but in our world, people have a funny way of not staying dead too long.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

That is quite true Professor. I have noticed that death is kind of a vacation for the X-men. They always come back.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hopefully if you've moved on, you haven't moved too far. It looks like Longshot made his way back to civilization. I'm looking forward to finding out what he has been up to.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home