Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well it seems Longshot has been having the time of his life with the Exiles since I recall seeing his bod on the cover of a December issue of the comics. That man has some explaining to do. I looked and looked, but no, while I am singing my heart out, he is with Exiles! Oh jeeze, he better come talk to me when that issue comes out. Anyways my nightclub is doing fine these days and I have a show tomorrow night. I am thinking of inviting the X-men to take their troubles off the recent ruckus with those aliens. Of course they will get in for free. However, certain X-men are not allowed in. I've had just about enough with Hank, Kurt and Logan. I told my security not to allow them in again.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkability and the Ten Faces of Innovation
During my week as guest host here at FC Now, I've tried to amplify, explain, or improvise on the Ten Faces of Innovation from my new book that appears in the current issue of Fast Company .
For all your leasing needs Check out our New office equipment leasing Site,

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Vegeta said...

We caught your Show the other day. Um kakorot is bugging to tell you he is sorry he got drunk and ran up to the stage. He hopes the guards have recovered fully. Also so he is sorry Goten decided to be naked. I hope my son Trunks hitting on you did not make you too uncomfortable. Weird, I the former planet seller am the best behaved Z-fighter.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Thank you so much for the stellar performance, Alison. The X-Men can't stop talking about it.

I'm glad to hear that Longshot is finally making his return. I know how you have missed him. I wonder how this will effect things with Deadpool?

5:41 PM  
Anonymous maxto878 said...

So when is Dazzler going to tour the mid-west? Chicago needs some love too!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Soon. Very soon.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You are very selective in the clientele for your club.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

You are allowed in Jean Luc.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home