Friday, October 28, 2005

Well there is another party at my Nightclub tonight and this time the professor is not attending. It's only a bit after 9:30 and many are already drunk. I'm taking a small water break from my singing while I let a band do some solos. I'm thinking of going on a tour soon. Perhaps I will see that darling husband of mine on the way. I'm going to make Pietro bring me to various places to perform. He owes me for allowing him to have free drinks all night. Anyways I must get back to the celebration. I have songs to sing and a crowd to please.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I must have been out of it for a while. When did you marry Longshot?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Back in the day. We almost had a child.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Letting Quicksilver have an open bar is risky business. His rapid metabolism breaks down the alcohol so fast that he has to drink continuously to feel the effects. I made the mistake of letting him help himself to anything in the wine cellar on his birthday three years ago. Believe me, I will never make that mistake again!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

So wait if Quicksilver's metabolism goes super fast and he cant really get drunk. What does that mean if he eventually gets drunk.

Doesnt that mean he will go through all the stages of being drunk in the matter of a few minutes. Like he will be drunk, whichever kind he is, and in a few moments he will have a hang over??

6:32 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, the only time that I actually saw him drunk was the time he drank have my wine cellar reserves. He peed for about 15 minutes straight and then ran full speed straight into a brick wall. He was unconcious for about 10 hours. When he awoke he had a serious headache. I think that was from the brick wall though, rather than the alcohol.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Yeah I've learned my lesson. However, it did get me to my show on time!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home