Sunday, November 20, 2005

Arghh it's been awhile since I was last able to sit down and write a blog. I have been busy trying to make sure people don't spill anything to Longshot. To my luck, no one has. Anyways, it's been hectic since we returned. Everyone has been quite busy with missions and tonight was the first night I got to perform in some time. Longshot asked me if he could check his email tonight on my computer but I told him it was broken. If he has an email address then I can't help but wonder WHY he couldn't email me when he was gone for all that time. I had a small conversation with him about this but he simply said he didn't know my email. Pfft, I have had one since email was invented. I'm sure he had other email addresses of people I knew. Sometimes I wonder why I am married to that idiot. Those are the times I miss my hot tubbing with Deadpool, among other men.

Anyways, everyone loves my tour bus. I must admit that it is rather wonderful.

I am also thinking of hiring a babysitter for Longshot. I don't want him finding out about certain events, going on the internet or running off for years and not telling me where he's gone too. I should really look into that sometime soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Rather than a babysitter, whenever you want to leave him alone for awhile, you could unleash a barrage of stunning lights at him, rendering him semi-comatose for a brief period of time. In fact, adjusting the intesity of your light show to result in the specific length of time that he is "dazzled" might just be excellent training in fine-tuning your powers.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Hmmm sounds like a good plan

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

im all in favor of the secretism about what happened while longshot was gone but wouldnt it be more prudent to let some back up dancer or something watch over him. Maybe a psycic who can distract him from what he is seeing on the computer.

I think that would work better than forcing your husband into a semi coma every time he tries to log on to the internet.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Yeah Kakorot has a new habit where he shaves people bald and spray paints there heads iiif he sees them in a coma (poor Cyclops.)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

can I have your email so I can add you to heroes unplugged? You are definetly a heroe and I am making a site with a bunch of heroes that unite to write! So drop by www.heroesunited.blogspot.com and post your e-mail! I'll be sure to delete the comment with the e-mail so no one e-mails you that dont want to. Thank you!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home