Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pietro and I did some traveling these past few days for me to perform in various different places in America. I sho uld have remembered that asking for Pietro's assistance meant he would be there. He's quite arrogant. Anyways, at one of my last shows, someone approachs my dressing room. It was Longshot. I ran up to him and started demanding where the hell he was. It was silent for a minute and I felt like punching him in his glowing yellow eye, but I restrained myself.

He held out a red long stem rose and gave me a new microphone. It's a nice microphone. It's very sparkly. I didn't want him to win me over with this crap, so I demanded once again.

"Where the hell where you?"

"I was busy with the Exiles, wife, but now I am back. I brought you presesnts!" he replied. I sighed and threw them on my make up t able.

So Longshot is back.He's going to be sticking with me while I sing. He told me he is not going anywhere for a long while. I just hope he doesn't read some certain blogs and find out how open our relationship is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I just love happy endings. Brings a tear to my eye.

And if Longshot should find out about anything you don't want him to, let me know and we'll see if we can't get those memories purged.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

haha wow Prof is that the answer to everything anymore. But seriously if you dont want longshot to see the posts then i highly suggest huvvering over him while he is at the computer and if he gets a place you dont want him to see, then give me a little dazzle with your powers. by the time he realizes whats going on you can turn off the computer and say a power outage or something.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Thank you to the both of you for those great ideas!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

My philosophy is this, Jason. An used power is a useless power. And I only manipulate other's minds to make their life easier. The fact that it makes mine easier too is merely a welcome side-effect.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home