Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well it's been a bit since my darling husband has returned and I fear he has grown suspicious. I caught him playing some games on my laptop backstage and I fear he may stumble on to the internet sooner or later.

Anyways, my concert for today went extremely well but I am tired and I am going to head back to my beloved nightclub. I do hope everyone keeps their mouth shut when I bring Longshot with me. He's pleased to be seeing everyone again. I'm not sure even he knew what he was doing with the Exiles. Well, I have to go get ready. I finally fired Pietro and purchased a tour bus. It's a beautiful blue bus with sparkling yellow words painted on the side. Of course the words spell Dazzler. My tour bus is awesome. Oh dear, Longshot is coming near me. I better get ready and pack this lap top away.

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm glad to hear your tour is going well. I can't wait to see the bus! We should really get one for the X-Men.

As far as Longshot goes, I fear it's going to be tough to keep him in the dark since everyone else around him knows about your liasons. Iceman, for one, is very loose lipped, especially after a few root-beers.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Oh god I know. If that little ice cube rats me out he'll be having seziures every ten minutes from my abiltites.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

WOAH thats a bit of the extreme dont you think Dazzler. I mean true Iceman might not be the most confidable person on the X-team but I think he would try his best to keep it all under wraps.

Actually I think if Longshot were to find out and get mad at you you should let him finish his ranting and ravings, look im calmly in the eyes and say "and where were you all this time." Because i think you need the answer to that one. Thats just me talking though.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

I like those opinons of yours Jason.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

When I leave my wife to Train In space. I at lest least call her once a week And tell her where I am, and What I'm doing. Just . But years With no calls is just irresponsible . And this is from a former Villian.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Longshot should take a few pointers from you too.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I have to agree with Jason and Vegeta. When the inevitable confrontation occurs, your most effective tactic might well be turn things back around on him. Where was he and what was he up to all those months? Why didn't he call just to let you know he was alive? A real man would have called. You thought he was a real man. Since he didn't bother call, you assumed he must have died in the Mojo-verse. So naturally you hooked up with all those guys.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

I like those points of yours professor.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous kyle0456 said...

Personally, I prefer your points. ;-]

3:29 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That last comment seems highly inappropriate.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Dazzler said...

Agreed

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home